Author Topic: Semi-derelict bus on Ave Noruega  (Read 726 times)

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
Semi-derelict bus on Ave Noruega
« on: March 06, 2019, 10:28. »
Hi all. Does anyone know anything about that monstrosity of a black/white/rust coloured coach parked on Ave Noruega? It's close the the large Chinese shop. It has moved from directly outside of that shop where it was at least more neatly parked to "over the road" where it hangs over the broken white line and causes, to my mind, an obstruction. It's also an eye-sore. I can't believe the police aren't onto it. I wondered if people were living in it? Any ideas?

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 13:15. »
Noticed it myself over Christmas - it carefully parked on a private part of the roads around there, the police wont touch it. It is absolutely horrible - an old coach poorly converted into some sort of home  - or "nightclub" ?
BeachLife

Offline lesandtony

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 16:17. »
If it's legally on the road and passed all its itv,s etc the police can't do anything.  Big problem I think. 

Offline gaveteran

• Galactic Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 18:07. »
It's back over opposite the Chinese now, which is at least an improvement. One assumes it's "road legal", although it really doesn't look it. I shudder to think it might be a "nightclub" but surely it's far to visible there, and the neighbours would notice the coming and going! One of life's mysteries I suppose until, with any luck, it goes away!