Author Topic: Return to the UK  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Peter D

Return to the UK
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2021, 19:15. »
So just be absolutely clear on ins and outs,to enter Spain you must either have had 2 valid jabs or a negative test.
And to return to the U.K. You must have had a recent negative test and made an appointment to have a test 2 days after your arrival back in the U.K.
Cheers

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 19:30. »
Going out it’s 2x jabs, 1 x negative test ( you need to pay for), coming back (spain) 1 x negative test 2days before you fly (you need to pay for), 2nd day home you need another negative test ( you need to pay . I THINK 🤔
if you get positive test in spain, don’t know what you are going to do if family of 4, maybe get a little boat and make your own way back over the channel 😷😷🤞

Offline TRIDENT

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 22:19. by TRIDENT »

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2021, 22:21. »
Going out it’s 2x jabs, 1 x negative test ( you need to pay for), coming back (spain) 1 x negative test 2days before you fly (you need to pay for), 2nd day home you need another negative test ( you need to pay . I THINK 🤔
if you get positive test in spain, don’t know what you are going to do if family of 4, maybe get a little boat and make your own way back over the channel 😷😷🤞

I think it’s 2 jabs or a negative test to get into Spain not both

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2021, 10:42. »
At the moment, for entry to Spain it is EITHER certificate of full vaccination OR a negative PCR (antigen is not permitted).

Offline DaveG

• Galactic Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2021, 22:11. »
I'm now on day 7 of my return to UK quarantine. Someone on my flight must have tested positive on day 2 because yesterday (day 6) I  had 2 emails and 2 texts off track and trace telling me I have to quarantine for 10 days and get an NHS test. I've my day 8 test tomorrow but now I'm getting 2 calls a day from T and T. Obviously they have 2 parallel systems that don't talk to each other. Waste of time trying to explain to the individuals because they don't seem able to deviate from the set script.

Offline Peter D

Return to the UK
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2021, 09:58. »
Can anyone advise me where can I go to get my locator form printed out before I come home to the UK please.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2021, 10:25. »
I couldn’t find anywhere to print out mine either but they were fine with it on mobile screen

Offline Lolabunny

Return to the UK
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2021, 10:37. »

In the GA centre opposite the computer shop there is a stationery and card/gift shop. The guy in there is very helpful and does quite a bit of printing for people. Hope that helps Peter.

Offline Peter D

Return to the UK
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2021, 13:45. »
Thanks Lolabunny

Offline NickiH

• Supreme Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2021, 22:57. »
Can anyone advise me where can I go to get my locator form printed out before I come home to the UK please.
Mine was in my phone I didn’t print it off and it was fine

Offline paul1959

Return to the UK
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2021, 21:37. »
Are there plenty of places on the gran alacant estate you can get a test done before flying back to the UK and how much are they charging
Many Thanks

Offline TRIDENT

Return to the UK
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2021, 22:47. »
My wife went back to the UK yesterday . At east midland airport( i had forgot to give her the residency card) her passport was stamped. She was then told she was not on the system for her locator form, luckily i had printed them out so they accepted it. She got the phone call from track and trace this morning so she must be on the system. I submitted the form at 47 hours before she was due to land.   Today our 5 yr old granddaughter told her that she loved her and she had waited a long time. For my wife hearing those words has made the hassle of the trip worthwhile. She had her test to fly done at imed  cost 40e although we booked people were coming in without no problem.

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2021, 13:56. »
Are there plenty of places on the gran alacant estate you can get a test done before flying back to the UK and how much are they charging
Many Thanks

Paul - all the information is here https://www.alicanteholidayvillas.com/corona-virus-information  8)

Offline ian-steele

• Galactic Member
Return to the UK
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2021, 10:32. »
What is the difference between an antigen test & a p.c.f test & are either  accepted for flights back to u.k
people who live in glass houses should undress in the dark !