Author Topic: Vaccine  (Read 1033 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Vaccine
« on: January 11, 2022, 18:32. »
Hi I know this has been asked so many times, but I keep hearing different story’s regarding the vaccine for children.
We are Due to bring grandchildren out in may and don’t want to be the one to pressure them
What age do they need to be to enter spain without the vaccine ?
Can they just produce a negative PCR ?
Does everyone need to produce a negative PCR to fly home ?

Thanks

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 21:55. »
Steve it changes so much and by May you can be sure it will be different.

At the moment under 12's are OK, no need for a vaccine, but 12 and over must be double jabbed to get in (at least 14 days before travel)
BeachLife

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Vaccine
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 07:04. »
Thanks beach life
I'm sure your right !!

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Vaccine
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 16:05. »
Beach Life is absolutely 100% correct.  8)

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Vaccine
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 14:57. »
Hi
Can anyone confirm what is now needed to visit Spain. My daughter is coming over and hasnt had the booster.  Am I right in thinking she only needs double jab ?  Many thanks
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline Burtonski

Vaccine
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 18:24. »
This is how I read gov.uk advise.  If second jab was less than 270 days ago, proof of vaccination is enough. If your second jab was administered over 270 days ago, proof of having the booster is required. Second or booster jab have to have been 14 days before travel.

Offline puddy-woo

• Galactic Member
  • x
Vaccine
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 23:24. »
Thank you
Casa De Valen Med II

Offline NickiH

• Supreme Member
Vaccine
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 15:08. »
Hi
Do we need to have a lateral flow test on arrival into Alicante or before please. Or is it just proof of booster please. Can the booster proof be on our phones or do we require a printed copy from the NHS site. Thanks

Offline Burtonski

Vaccine
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 16:21. »
Change to my previous reply. The gov.uk website has amended advice and the 14 day wait period only applies to 2nd jab.
It quotes 'There is no requirement for 14 days to have passed between receiving your booster jab and entering Spain. Booster jabs can be administered at any time prior to travel to Spain.'

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
Vaccine
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2022, 11:58. »
Hi
Do we need to have a lateral flow test on arrival into Alicante or before please. Or is it just proof of booster please. Can the booster proof be on our phones or do we require a printed copy from the NHS site. Thanks

No lateral flow or PCR tests are needed to enter Spain, nor is there any requirement to do so once arrived as long as you are fully vaccinated!

Offline NickiH

• Supreme Member
Vaccine
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2022, 23:17. »
Hi

No lateral flow or PCR tests are needed to enter Spain, nor is there any requirement to do so once arrived as long as you are fully vaccinated!
Thank you that’s great.