Author Topic: Information  (Read 438 times)

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
Information
« on: April 04, 2022, 18:38. »
Hi my daughter + grandchildren are coming out tomorrow, can anyone let me know if the train is running and what does it costs for adults and children.
Is coco’s open at the top of the hill.
Does the market still open this time of year
Thanks in advance

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
Information
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 18:48. »
Can’t say I’ve heard the train whilst we have been here. Coco’s is open but I would call them first to make sure they are open on the day they fancy pizza, as it was closed the first time we drove there, but said open on their Facebook page. No idea on the market as not been up there.

Offline sunseekers

• Galactic Member
Information
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 08:16. »
Ive seen the train but believe its only running part time, the market is open all year but dependant on the weather how many stalls are there, not sure about cocos as i haven't been into the area, but il sapore is open every night from 6, he does wonderful pizzas run by an Italian and homemade pasta. Theres also sol y luna and for takeaways the place on the corner over from sol y luna do lovely pizzas and I just had one at hemingways, which was very good too.  And the weather is getting better from Thursday hurray at last

Offline Ron l

Information
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 14:46. »
We went to the market Thursday and about 1/3 of the market was there, but all the fruit and veg stalls are there.