Author Topic: What are the current entry rules please?  (Read 2766 times)

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
What are the current entry rules please?
« on: April 07, 2022, 18:12. »
Hi

Is it like old times re entry into Spain meaning nothing apart from your passport?

Derek

Offline burchd

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 21:30. »
https://www.spth.gob.es/

The new rules are in the above link, a valid vaccination certificate is certainly still required .
If you have the certificate No SPTH form required

Offline Derek

• Galactic Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 14:54. »
Thanks for the clarification.

Derek

Offline wilson

• Galactic Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 19:40. »
Appreciate not Alicante but we flew into Tenerife Saturday and the rules were passport, boarding cards and a current full vaccination certificate. Spanish health officials still present and checking certificates of everybody. Flew out of Bristol airport and only interested in passport. Flying over to Alicante next week so see if same applies.

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 23:03. »
Flew out to Alicante end of last month from Bristol, was just asked if fully vaccinated. Flying back just passport and boarding pass.

Offline steve watson

• Galactic Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2022, 19:06. »
 Flew into Alicante last night after easyJet delays/ lot of turbulence and sitting on plane waiting for slot.
Anyway there was a queue for stamping passports, no electronic gates. Still need to show Spainish locators, although I had all vac certs I done one anyway save a lot of messing around until they do away with them.
There was a few people getting past the barriers where the baggage comes out and just waking out with cases, no one stopping them .

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 22:37. »
Still need to show Spainish locators,

Really Steve - I misunderstood the earlier threads - traveling tomorrow so I'll do one (I wasn't going to)
BeachLife

Offline BeachLife

• Galactic Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 22:58. »
The Spain site is still "open" for you to fill in a health declaration form.

You are then advised to follow the "BLUE" signs, something that wasn't on the form before  - whatever that means, I'll find out !
BeachLife

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 09:52. »
Despite the fact it says on the Spanish website that you don't need to fill in the locator form if you're full vaccinated it won't accept my certificate which I downloaded today from the NHS so I'll have to do the form anyway.

Offline Sookie

• Galactic Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2022, 10:06. »
Don’t think that comes in until the 20th April.

Offline Alicante Holiday Villas

• Galactic Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2022, 11:19. »
Don’t think that comes in until the 20th April.

On the 20th April, you will no longer be required to wear masks indoors - apart from on public transport, hospitals etc

Offline Burtonski

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2022, 12:16. »
On the spth.gob.es website, there is a link to check the validity of your vaccination certificate.  You put in your date of travel and attach a copy of your certificate. It approved straight away and says you don't have to fill in a health form.  Follow the orange directions at the airport.
I'm not travelling until the 23rd, so would be grateful if anyone has any comments.

Offline Blue and white stripes

• Galactic Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2022, 17:10. »
Has anyone else had problems getting their covid certificate from the NHS download approved by the Spanish website. Mine's rejected everytime.

Offline JC1

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2022, 17:18. »
I flew into Alicante last Saturday. I had checked to see if my nhs covid pass would be accepted and was told that it was and to follow the orange route. I filled in the health form just sent in case. There are no signed anywhere in Alicante directing you to a blue or orange route. Got to the desks in baggage reclaim and handed them my nhs covid pass. Woman scanned it and then looked confused. Asked where I was from. More confusion. So I gave her my health form QR code. From my experience, I’d fill the health form in.

Offline Spurs

• Galactic Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2022, 22:42. »
Has anyone else had problems getting their covid certificate from the NHS download approved by the Spanish website. Mine's rejected everytime.

Yes has same issue last week turned out my vaccine certificate didn’t have my middle name on it and on the form I put my middle name take your middle name out of form and it works